The motor/electrics will not be damaged by damp soil or leaves.
Articles in this section
- What does the term "safe for use with food" mean?
- What is the difference between the EasyClean Li and other hand-held vacuum cleaners; why is it called an "Outdoor" vac?
- What does the "house" icon on the wall bracket mean?
- Are there any parts that are excluded from the warranty?
- Is this bad for the appliance if wet material is sucked up?
- Why is only one EPA filter included?
- As a private customer, can I buy spare parts directly from GARDENA?
- What should I do if I have a question regarding service (spare parts, complaints) for GARDENA toys?
- What is the warranty for GARDENA products? How long is the warranty for GARDENA products?
- As a private customer, can I buy complete products directly from GARDENA?