Our robotic lawnmowers are easy to clean. For most types of dirt, it is sufficient to clean them using a damp cloth and a brush. Some of the models can even be cleaned using a garden hose. Please refer to the information under "Maintenance" in the user manual for your robotic lawnmower.
Articles in this section
- How do I replace the blades and what tool do I need to use to do so?
- How can I replace the battery?
- How is it best to clean the Robotic Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the front wheel on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the rubber bumpers on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the blades on my robotic lawnmower myself?
- How can I look after and maintain the robotic lawnmower?
- How can I generate a new loop signal for my robotic lawnmower?
- How can I change the blade on my Powermax Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the blade disc on my Battery Trimmer EasyCut / ComfortCut Li-18/23(R)?