This function enables the robotic lawnmower to automatically set its mowing times based on the growth rate of your lawn. When the weather makes the grass grow faster, it mows more often. The same applies in reverse when growing conditions are poor. For further information please refer to our Service information: Robotic lawnmower sensor control
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?