When it comes round to the time to fertilise your garden again, the GARDENA Spreader L is your best option. You can use it to conveniently apply the optimum amount of fertiliser or even road salt over medium-sized areas. It is easy to operate using the open/close function on the handle, on which the spread rate can also be adjusted. The cover slide with sealing lip seals the spreader so tightly that nothing trickles out when standing, filling or after use. The special spreader roller within the GARDENA L Spreader distributes the product completely evenly, cleanly and exactly where you want it to go. The spreader can easily be cleaned with water. Spreader L
Articles in this section
- How do I replace the blades and what tool do I need to use to do so?
- How can I replace the battery?
- How is it best to clean the Robotic Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the front wheel on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the rubber bumpers on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the blades on my robotic lawnmower myself?
- How can I look after and maintain the robotic lawnmower?
- How can I generate a new loop signal for my robotic lawnmower?
- How can I change the blade on my Powermax Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the blade disc on my Battery Trimmer EasyCut / ComfortCut Li-18/23(R)?