The GARDENA Hand-Held Caster M is ideal for spreading fertiliser and road salt over smaller areas. You can set the quantity of the product to be spread directly on the ergonomically positioned handle. The Hand-Held Caster is operated via a crank. A free-running spreader disc ensures optimum function and spreads the product evenly without tilting or jamming. The container is made of high-quality plastic and is therefore particularly robust. Hand-Held Caster M
Articles in this section
- How do I replace the blades and what tool do I need to use to do so?
- How can I replace the battery?
- How is it best to clean the Robotic Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the front wheel on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the rubber bumpers on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the blades on my robotic lawnmower myself?
- How can I look after and maintain the robotic lawnmower?
- How can I generate a new loop signal for my robotic lawnmower?
- How can I change the blade on my Powermax Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the blade disc on my Battery Trimmer EasyCut / ComfortCut Li-18/23(R)?