The GARDENA Spreader XL is ideal for conveniently applying fertiliser and road salt over larger areas. The spreader disc distributes the product perfectly evenly and cleanly. The Spreader XL is easy to operate using the open/close function on the handle, on which the spread rate can also be adjusted. The cover plate on the shooter disc allows you to limit the area to which the product is to be applied and the product won’t hit the operator. The spreader can easily be cleaned with water. Spreader XL
Articles in this section
- How do I replace the blades and what tool do I need to use to do so?
- How can I replace the battery?
- How is it best to clean the Robotic Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the front wheel on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the rubber bumpers on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the blades on my robotic lawnmower myself?
- How can I look after and maintain the robotic lawnmower?
- How can I generate a new loop signal for my robotic lawnmower?
- How can I change the blade on my Powermax Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the blade disc on my Battery Trimmer EasyCut / ComfortCut Li-18/23(R)?