Experience shows that the pressure may not be sufficient. The performance data refers to the flow pressure at the inlet of the sprinkler. For example, longer 1/2" garden hoses cause considerable loss in pressure. If necessary, use 3/4" garden hoses with 3/4" couplings. Make sure that the garden hose is not still partially wrapped around a hose reel. General FAQs for all sprinklers
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?