The openings and nozzles are designed so that they rarely clog up even when the material being sucked up is moist. (Caution not in conjunction with Accessory Kit 9343 for indoor use!)
Articles in this section
- What does the term "safe for use with food" mean?
- What is the difference between the EasyClean Li and other hand-held vacuum cleaners; why is it called an "Outdoor" vac?
- What does the "house" icon on the wall bracket mean?
- Are there any parts that are excluded from the warranty?
- Is this bad for the appliance if wet material is sucked up?
- Why is only one EPA filter included?
- As a private customer, can I buy spare parts directly from GARDENA?
- What should I do if I have a question regarding service (spare parts, complaints) for GARDENA toys?
- What is the warranty for GARDENA products? How long is the warranty for GARDENA products?
- As a private customer, can I buy complete products directly from GARDENA?