Please contact a garden centre or a DIY store with a garden department near you in order to purchase GARDENA products. If you are looking for one of our products and it is not in stock, we are sure that your trusted dealer will be able to order this product from us for you. It is not possible for private customers to purchase products directly from us as a manufacturer, as we are bound by contract to our retail customers.
Articles in this section
- What does the term "safe for use with food" mean?
- What is the difference between the EasyClean Li and other hand-held vacuum cleaners; why is it called an "Outdoor" vac?
- What does the "house" icon on the wall bracket mean?
- Are there any parts that are excluded from the warranty?
- Is this bad for the appliance if wet material is sucked up?
- Why is only one EPA filter included?
- As a private customer, can I buy spare parts directly from GARDENA?
- What should I do if I have a question regarding service (spare parts, complaints) for GARDENA toys?
- What is the warranty for GARDENA products? How long is the warranty for GARDENA products?
- As a private customer, can I buy complete products directly from GARDENA?