The GARDENA robotic lawnmower automatically drives to the charging station and charges for approx. 60–90 minutes depending on the model. When fully charged, the mower starts again automatically as long as it is within its programmed time window. Average charging time: GARDENA SILENO city: 60 minutes
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?