The robotic lawnmower cannot pass through a corridor if it has been programmed to be too small and it hits the boundary wire due to its distance to the guide wire. The minimum required width of 1.5 m must be observed here.
Articles in this section
- An error message is appearing in the display; what can I do?
- My robotic lawnmower is suddenly making a really loud noise while mowing; why is this the case?
- The robotic lawnmower isn’t starting automatically; why is this?
- The robotic lawnmower is no longer returning to the charging station; why is this?
- The robotic lawnmower isn’t travelling through its corridor; why is this?
- My charging station is flashing green, the robotic lawnmower is in the work area, what do I need to do?
- The indicator light on the charging station isn’t lighting up, what can I do?
- How can I find a break in the boundary wire?
- The robotic lawnmower can no longer park in the charging station and stops in front of the charging station. How can this error be corrected?
- How can I find out where there is an interruption in the loop cable in the robotic lawnmower installation?