The charging station flashing green indicates that ECO mode is activated to prevent interference with incompatible wireless equipment in the vicinity. As part of this process, the charging station switches off the loop signal as soon as the robotic lawnmower is located within the charging station (for charging or outside the timer setting). To switch this on again, press the STOP button, place the robotic lawnmower in the charging station, press the Start button and close the display cover. Always ensure that before the robotic lawnmower is removed from the charging station, the STOP button is pressed before removing the robotic lawnmower.
Articles in this section
- An error message is appearing in the display; what can I do?
- My robotic lawnmower is suddenly making a really loud noise while mowing; why is this the case?
- The robotic lawnmower isn’t starting automatically; why is this?
- The robotic lawnmower is no longer returning to the charging station; why is this?
- The robotic lawnmower isn’t travelling through its corridor; why is this?
- My charging station is flashing green, the robotic lawnmower is in the work area, what do I need to do?
- The indicator light on the charging station isn’t lighting up, what can I do?
- How can I find a break in the boundary wire?
- The robotic lawnmower can no longer park in the charging station and stops in front of the charging station. How can this error be corrected?
- How can I find out where there is an interruption in the loop cable in the robotic lawnmower installation?