The robotic lawnmower has three blades, which are screwed into a blade plate. If any replacements are necessary, all three blades and screws must be replaced at the same time so that the mowing system remains properly balanced. Make sure you only use GARDENA-approved blades! For a detailed description, please refer to the user manual.
Articles in this section
- How do I replace the blades and what tool do I need to use to do so?
- How can I replace the battery?
- How is it best to clean the Robotic Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the front wheel on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the rubber bumpers on my Robotic Lawnmower R38Li-R80Li?
- How can I replace the blades on my robotic lawnmower myself?
- How can I look after and maintain the robotic lawnmower?
- How can I generate a new loop signal for my robotic lawnmower?
- How can I change the blade on my Powermax Lawnmower?
- How can I replace the blade disc on my Battery Trimmer EasyCut / ComfortCut Li-18/23(R)?